Thursday, September 4, 2008

Update

"Help! Mommy cut my hair." Philip's hair was getting too long in the front so I decided to trim it. Philip sat very still in front of the TV while HI-5 was on. The bangs are a little shorter than I intended, but Philip was a very good boy. He is mesmerized by HI-5.

Big eyes!

OK everyone, this is Mackie!!! She spends the weekdays with us. The first week was rough (she really missed her Mommy), but we have settled into a routine and we miss her when she is not here. Philip shares his toys very well, he even tries to give Mackie his bottle. They are going to be great buds.


I think a double stroller is in our near future!



Eating Ravioli! You know he is part Italian (Mom always claims she is Italian).






Fun, Fun, Fun!


This cat loves Philip. It always comes over when we are out and sometimes naps on the back porch.

Philip's first birthday!


Papa grilled the hamburgers.

Every time a boat would come by the kids would run out on the deck and watch it. It was so much fun!

Most of the cousins - Chance, Nathanial, Philip, Samuel, and Marissa (minus JD and Lincoln)

I love Nathanial's face!

The adult table.

Philip definitely knew what to do with his cake!

He ate most of his birthday cake. Some of it ended up on the ground.




Philip's reaction of his new toys the morning after!


My pictures weren't that great. I was too busy. Thankfully, Aunt Debbie had a camera so I will post those pictures soon.

6 comments:

Delimpo Days said...

oh my gosh, we missed his birthday!!! we are sorry that we forgot about it...its been a while since i checked your blog!! we loved the pics of his party..we cant beleive he is 1!!! who is the little girl you are watching now?? does that mean you are ready for #2?!?!?!? :) phillips hair cut looks great, you did a fantastic job! tell phillip happy late birthday from the Delimpos! I think we are trying to get a visit in within the next month, so we will definitely let you guys know if and when we do!

Thackattack3 said...

Yes, definitely let us know!! Mackie is Jamie (Artrip) and Chad Bellomy's. She is great!! No, I'm content with Philip right now, but we definitely want more - maybe in a year or two? What about you guys?

Sharlene and Greg said...

He looks so grown up with his hair cut. Happy birthday, Philip! Maybe we should send him silverware for a present. Then the ravioli wouldn't be everywhere - right?HA:) Just kidding. He is so cute. Wish we could see him more.

Erin said...

Love that kid

FarcinsFollies said...

How did I miss these pictures. I have been checking every day. Anyway, Philip looks so cute with his hair cut. I still have his card sitting on my desk to send. Aunt Marlene is losing it fast. Love you guys!!

thumms said...

I can't believe I missed the birthday, too!! Happy belated, Phillip. p.s. tell your Auntie Erin to update her blog--I know she's busy keeping your Uncle Bryon happy and with school and everything---but us nosey nellies are curious!! xoxo kerri