Sunday, September 21, 2008

Hilton Head

It looks like we took everything but the kitchen sink....well, we did take a lot of stuff. Timothy was proud of his packing job, I have no idea how he packed all that loot. The plan was to leave at 3:00 am......I was so excited I seriously could not sleep. I felt like a little kid on the night before Christmas.


Ta-Da.......How awesome is this pool? It had everything.(except a swim up bar) We all were so impressed with the condo and its amenities. Aunt Connie struck gold!



Philip's first impression of getting into the ocean. I think Timothy lost a few chest hairs. Ha!

He loved the sand, though!


Our night out at Parrot cove!
This was Philip's favorite thing. He would have played in this all day!
Just relaxing!

My Aunt Connie and Philip. Philip would get really excited when Aunt Connie would come out of her room in the mornings. He was say, "Ooooooooooooh"!

Our pet for the week.





Trying on some shades and new shoes!






Pa and Philip
I love this picture!


This is how Philip ate the sand. Disgusting!

Eewww!
The last night we ate at the Weston and had Aunt Connie take some pictures. It was hard to choose which ones to post because they were all so good. Once again.... thanks Aunt Connie!




Oh, he is getting so big.....I can't stand it.


Where's Bryon and Erin? Well, they were sitting in class, studying for midterms, and working. :-(

We were glad Mom and Dad were able to come down towards the end of the week.

I have such a wonderful husband and handsome too!

Philip with one of his favorite people.

Come on! Can't you tell we're cousins?
Even though Anna may not look like the Collier side, she reminds me a lot of our Granny - she would do anything for anyone!

4 comments:

Sharlene and Greg said...

It looks absolutely beautiful there. I missed going to the beach this summer. The pictures are great. You'll have to start scrapbooking!! Glad you had a good time.

Erin said...

Great pictures, Kiera! I love your family. I know all of you had a great time, and I'm so glad!

Connie said...

We did have a great time!!!
It just goes to fast.
My wonderful family made my vacation perfect.
Aunt Connie

FarcinsFollies said...

I loved all your pictures. Philip looks so cute in all of them. The hard part is coming back home!.