Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or Treat

OK, this is the story of Philip's costume. I found this at Marshall's and Philip loved it. He carried it with him in the buggy all through the store. When Timothy got home I took Philip to his bedroom and put his costume on. When Philip walked down the hallway both Timothy and I were laughing so hard, then I said, "Timothy isn't it perfect he is going to be a rooster." Timothy's reply, "Kiera, that is not a rooster.....that is a hen." Poor Philip...I hope he does not hold this against me. But last year he was a hot dog so he has moved up the food chain....maybe next year....prime rib or lobster!!!
It was so fun to have all the cousins together! We had two power rangers, a batman, police officer, princes, chicken and a pumpkin.



Not too sure about her....
Pa's office was our first stop on Friday!
Mackie tagged along with us. As you can see she was Yoda! Love the ears!!!! She had to make sure Philip was close by. They are precious together.

Aunt Ni Ni teaches English to the international students at Marshall!
She has no idea we were coming so Philip walked into the office by himself, I think we surprised her!


All the students loved Philip and Mackie. Philip kept a close eye on Mackie. He acts like a protective brother to her.


This was Nikki's writing class.


Of course we couldn't leave Nonna out. Philip actually came home with some extra candy. I'm sure this is going to become a tradition he will look forward to.





Mackie started playing "hide and go seek" towards the end of our visit!

3 comments:

thumms said...

too cute! I wouldn't have known about the rooster/chicken thing either! p.s. our library story time starts at 18 months. It really is fun--even if Aaron won't sit still--they probably think he's never even seen a book! oh yeah and I love Nonna's glasses.

FarcinsFollies said...

How cute. I am so glad to be able to see these pictures. Even though we don't get together that often, I still can see how big Philip is getting. Aaron had fun trick or treating too. (and at this age, Mom and Dad can eat most of the candy!!) Hope to see you guys sometime soon>

Sharlene and Greg said...

I loved the chicken outfit. I don't think I would have picked up on the hen thing either! I miss trick or treating days. We were all in different places that evening and didn't even get to pass out candy. No one comes to our house anyway. Keep the pictures coming!